Custom Repro Aluminum Grille 1980 style
Will need to use 1979 down metal grill shell and cut to fit thru the round headlight bucket hole area.
CNC machined from solid aluminum
You may polish to bring out a brighter
This is a special order item.
Aluminum grille replaces original plastic part. One piece solid aluminum. (The black pieces and headlights shown in some of the pictures are not included, they are just there to show how it will be mount on the sheet metal part you will supply and how it will look fully assembled.)
Requires the the use of an earlier Scout II sheet metal nose piece to mount on. These are readily available from your favorite Scout used parts seller. Seller will also need to purchase separately two rectangle headlight mounting buckets. Unlike our other aluminum grilles which are pretty much bolt on this one requires some more work on the buyer's part.
1. Aluminum grille fascia
3. Template for drilling holes in and cutting sheet metal
Requires the buyer to supply the following parts.
1. Qty 1, 1979 or earlier sheet metal nose piece.
2. Qty 2, Square headlight buckets (United Pacific Part 31444) (Available on Amazon)
3. Qty 34, 1/4-28 fine thread button head bolts 3/8 long for mounting grille (stainless recommended).
4. Qty 2, Plastic headlight trim from original grille. (Will need to cut off posts on the back)
5. Qty 8, #10-32 oval head screw 3/8 long for mounting headlight trim (stainless recommended).
Video with further information...